Friday, February 06, 2009

On My Desk FRIDAYS...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday - but now I've moved it to Friday - so I could do better! This week it's...

...let's see. A new Neil Gaiman book, a box of little colored note papers (my personal soft spot! I love to write on them, unfortunately I lose the papers a lot - but I keep using them so...oh well) & a cup of sharpies. The cup is particularly cool - Meg mod-poged it with some of my fabric. Very chic. I was supposed to photograph it for her upcoming etsy site...but I kind of stole it, so I guess I have to pay her now. Oh well.

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you blogged! :-) Time to get together, very soon!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I still have your Christmas presents- and Steve will be gone this week....

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home