Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sundays...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

I SEE: Michael Phelps

Wow. We've been cheering swimming all week. This is one sweet kid...and now the greatest Olympian in history. I want to just hug his mom. Way to go Michael.

I HEAR: Morgan Freeman commercials

How many of these did he do I wonder? I'm seeing new ones, all the time!

I TASTE: Strawberries

Yes, the price is right...I did the coop buying this week & will follow up with the full story of how it all works tomorrow. These were the steal of the week!

I TOUCH: Trooper Duck
I bought Trooper Duck to send to my cousin Amy {stationed at Ft Bragg} along with some Lush soaps - Ice Blue & Sexy Peel. I found the duck at Paper Source of all places - the have a hilarious assortment of funky rubber duckies! To see all the Designer Ducks out there *click here*.

I SMELL: Karma
I am going to have LUSH as my I smell for the forseeable future...I am totally hooked & on a mission to introduce as many people as possible to their wonderful products. If there's not one in your area, never fear - you can order online. OK, now that my infomercial is out of the way...Karma is SUCH a fragrant soap! It lathers up thicker than shaving cream and leaves you soft & spicy orange-y sweet. I have been feeling totally pampered since I started using their products regularly. It's my own special splurge...I admit it - I'm a soap junkie. Go figure. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home