Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Word Answers...

I just saw this on Jen's blog & in my quest to post more often, I thought this would be perfect. Plus I love a challenge - you can only give ONE WORD answers - its tougher than you'd think! Feel like playing along? Post a link to your blog in my comments section so I can read your list.

1. Where is your cell phone? DESK
2. Where is your significant other? WORKING
3. Your hair? WET
4. Your mother? DECEASED
5. Your father? HOME
6. Your favorite thing? DVR
7. Your dream last night? OLYMPICS
8. Your dream/goal? HAPPINESS
9. The room you're in? STUDIO
10. Your hobby? CRAFTING
11. Your fear? STROKE
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? HEALTHIER
13. Where were you last night? BED
14. What you're not? ORGANIZED
16. One of your wish list items? LUSH
17. Where you grew up? DALLAS
18. The last thing you did? SHOPATRON
19. What are you wearing? JEANS
20. Your TV? ON
21. Your pet? NONE
22. Your computer? LAPTOP
24. Your mood? GOOD
25. Missing someone? AMY
26. Your car? DIRTY
27. Something you're not wearing? GLASSES
28. Favorite store? TARGET
29. Your summer? CROWDED
30. Love someone? ALWAYS
31. Your favorite color? BLUE
32. When is the last time you laughed? SLAPFACE
33. Last time you cried? MONDAY

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this kind of thing---and your blog!

1:17 PM  
Blogger stephanickety said...

That was fun but a bit hard, I had to do it too. Thanks!!

3:01 PM  
Blogger ~Kristen~ said...

I played along when I saw it on Jen's blog!
http://scrapbliss.blogspot.com

6:59 PM  
Blogger Monica and the team said...

i did it too ! http://teamjosupait.blogspot.com/ I usually not a single word anwer kind of gal - always have to add a few more :D

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm playing too! And since #15 and 23 were missing, I made up my own:

15. What you wish you were?

23. Your lunch?

www.kandicematsler.typepad.com

6:14 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I am going to do it, too! Love the answers!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home