Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sundays...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

I SEE: My other BFF, Martha
I have two best friends - Angie & Martha. Sometimes with our schedules it's hard to make time to get together and just hang out. Martha's about to move back to my side of town, but in the meantime took a job right by my house. So to save on gas {not to mention a hellatious commute}, she's spending 2 nights a week at my house. It's been really fun and a wonderful opportunity to catch up.

I HEAR: The Olympics
I am an Olympic junkie. Whether I'm in the room watching it or not, it's usually on non stop so I can hear it for the duration of the games. I watched the whole US v China basketball game this morning. Bliss.

I TASTE: Lemon Garlic Turkey Tenderloin
As Rachel Ray would say, yumm-o! These were on sale at my Target last week & I baked one last night and sauteed some fresh green beans & garlic to go with. Delish!

I TOUCH: PAPER!
We did a big clean out/rearrange in the Luxe offices this week to prep for the arrival of our new papers. Wow - we caused a real transformation! It was really cool to see it all come together.

I SMELL: Wiccy Magic Muscles
I got this bit of "magic" for Matt. It's one of the massage bars from LUSH {yes, I went back this weekend}, which is designed to relieve sore muscles. It uses cinnamon leaf oil to heat things up and aduki beans on the other side to loosen knots. It's great for stiff necks, backs and shoulders, or sore knees, hips and ankles. It also has peppermint oil make your skin tingle. There's also a clove-like smell I really like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimmers49 said...

Awe that stuff looks like it smells fabulous....gimmie gimmie :)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home