Sunday, April 06, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sunday {night}...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses once a week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

I SEE:

My friends. Debby Schuh was in town to teach in Rockwall and the two of us had dinner Friday at the Grand Lux. Saturday night we went out to Saltgrass with Ashley, Virginia & her sister Debbie. Good times!
I HEAR:
These are the songs stuck in my head last week.


I TASTE:
Pasta Fresca from the Grand Lux Cafe. I think I'm going to start making this tasty dish at home! {Corkscrew Pasta Tossed with Roasted Eggplant, Cherry Tomatoes, Asparagus, Broccoli, Garlic, Olive Oil and Parmesan - YUM!}
I TOUCH:

There was more cleaning than crafting this weekend so I have no exciting creations to share (although now I have control of my studio I hope to start getting crafty again this week!}. I did finally photograph some new button sets we had done a while back & got them up on ManHandled.
I SMELL:
Old books. I love old paper smell. Matt & I went to the main Half Price Books location tonight & looked around. I found comic books in Japanese in the foreign language section {I never thought of looking there}. I even picked up a Last Gasp address book I wanted for just $3 while we were there.

2 Comments:

Blogger BethW said...

I'm coming for dinner.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely buttons Miss Em!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home