Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here's the report...

I was going to share a pic of my elbow today, but it's still a little disgusting so I'm sparing you that trauma.

I went to the doc today & am healing very well. He was impressed with my range of motion, but I still have a LONG way to go. I will have 2-3 one hour sessions of pt a week for the next 8 weeks. I have NO nerve damage in my hand. He reiterated I probably won't be able to completely straighten my arm again - but I love proving doctors wrong, so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. He also said there's a chance he'll have to go back in in 6 months & take out the long screw, but only time will tell.

So, I'm taking advantage of being on the home front for a while and I am talking to some local stores about *finally* teaching classes in the DFW area! I'll keep you posted as soon as I have details.

2 Comments:

Blogger just jenn said...

Hey Emily! I don't know if you remember me but I met you quite a few times a few years ago back at MS. Shoot me an e-mail if you get a chance. I am the class coordinator at the LSS that I work at in the DFW area and we shall talk.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Emily, that is encouraging news! I am so happy for you and yes, you prove those doctors wrong! LOL!

Hang in there, my friend!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home