Thursday, April 03, 2008

All about work...

That's what life's been about. This is not a complaint post & it's not a rant about my job. It's just all about work. Work I've been doing & work I want to do.

Work is cooking dinner. It's adjusting to starting physical therapy & committing to a lot of exercises outside of my 3 sessions a week. Work is doing laundry. WORK IS ITEMIZING RECEIPTS...it's tax time in the house of Adams (ugh). Work is getting out of bed extra early when all you want to do is roll over & hit the snooze.

Work work (Luxe) is good. I love when we get new products in. I get so wired to create!!! I'm running a simplify your stash challenge for the Luxe girls. I haven't posted my montage yet, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek at one of my favorite matches so you can see why I'm so jazzed to get crafting...This rocking paper is actually an oversized specialty sheet I picked up at Paper Source in Georgetown.

Here's another peek at a bit of goodness I treated myself with. These came in the mail today. (I absolutely love woodgrain right now! SO RETRO) The papers, transparencies & rub on are from Hambly. If you're looking for the woodgrain fabric it's a Joel Dewberry which I found at Material Girl.

One more picture...I can't help myself!!! These arrived at Luxe today!!! They will be on sale on our online store some time next week along with all of our new Simply Luxe!

Now you can see why I'm frenzied to start scrapping again! I'm really feeling "in the zone" - I've had a blast setting up myspace & facebook profiles for Luxe, working on a Luxe site redesign and opening personal profiles on mycraftivity & sistv. Oh - and speaking of facebook...Jen has a bunch of us addicted to playing PackRat. It's not something I necessarily have time for, but as more & more of my friends are playing I'm finding myself occasionally sucked in. Also Pam & I are psyched about the Luxe design team contest! There is some awesome stuff happening out there & I've made a resolution (online) to participate rather than lurk this year.

Well that's what I've been working on. What about you? What have you been up to?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Uh, dare I say it again....CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHIPPING NOW??? I can't wait to see what all the new papers go with in my stash. Actually, can't wait to go downstairs to the craft area so I can peruse my stash. Feel the stash of cool stuff and actual craft with the stash!

Hee, that sounds so dirty!!!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those stamps are great! ive just started trying to get into stamping, but have only collected 6 stamps so far. and i want those!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

BOY, do I know how you feel about 3x week PT! I'm at my halfway point and talk about sore! LOL! Hang in there!!!

I am working on my CHA stuff...lots to do and excited!

The DT search will be tough with all the talent out there! Good luck!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

The stamps look really fun!
Can I try out for the design team under a "pen name"? :)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home