Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sick & tired...

...not sick & tired of anything, just VERY sick & VERY tired. I am so jet lagged it feels like every sentence has a 2 second delay and like my body's swimming through jello. I woke up at 2:30 am to excruciating pain when I swallowed on my right side and acute pain in my right ear. I felt otherwise awful & took my temperature - 102. Oh boy. I emailed Jen (who's been dealing with insomnia lately) and let her devise a plan. She will be going to Canada for me to teach at Memories Wholesale tomorrow (weather permitting, but that's another story!).

I just got back from the doctor and I have a bad sinus infection that has enlarged my right tonsil (rather ridiculously) and that has moved into my eustachian tubes and started congesting in my lungs. So much for flying - an ear infection will keep you grounded every time. I have 3 sets of drugs & a lot of soup and they assure me I'll be better soon. Everything aches, I'm going to dose up & go to bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Emily,
I am so sorry to hear that you are so sick. Take all of your meds and rest and get to feeling better.
I enjoyed your class at Scrap Bowl and look forward to taking more from you soon.
Karen

6:12 PM  
Blogger mssgrz said...

I hope you get better! We are calling your sickness the plague in our house. It took 3 weeks, but we are all finally feeling better. Hope is on the horizon! :) I can't wait for warm weather to arrive her in MI so that we can open the house up and give it a good air out!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

so sorry to hear you are ill! Hey, when you are feeling better, can you send me your address? :) Loved reading your japan adventures and Eric did too!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You poor thing! I hope that you recover very quickly!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

Hey girl, feel better!!!

Kip

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home