Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sunrise over Tokyo...

I woke up at 5:30 this morning & decided I should just stay up. After all I am going to get my wake up call in an hour anyway and that would be just enough time to fall into a delicious enough sleep that I wouldn't want to get up. So I'm watching the sun rise.

Light - I never really thought about it until I started traveling internationally. It can be so different in other parts of the world. Holland was where I first noticed it - it's like it was thinner there, more delicate. It's hard to explain, but I feel my inner painter dying to paint in this luminous blue light - regardless of how many,many years it's been since I had a paint brush in my hand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Em! I know you're a busy girl but I think the whole world should know more about you! I was tagged and I am tagging you! From Stacy Julian thru my friend to me to you!
I am tagging you to help spread some crafting love, as well as some fun info about yourself.

You can see the rules at my blog
www.janehasty.typepad.com

Thanks!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home