Monday, February 04, 2008

I finally have the RIGHT OF WAY...

I redid a class I'll be teaching at ScrapBowl...this is a notorious habit of mine. I often redo my classes several times before I teach them the first time until I am completely satisfied with them. I want everything I teach to have the latest & greatest - all the bells and whistles and when I originally designed it our white & colored rubs weren't in yet. What a difference! I finally have Right of Way {my travel/arrows class} just the way I want it...

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

I love the colors and the rubons!

thanks for sharing

6:47 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

love this album...turned out gorgeous!!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger JJ Meyer said...

great album...love the colors, rub ons, and the pocket. thanks for sharing!!!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home