Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Priority Mail...Because I Love You Edition

I wanted to share another updated class design...every once in a while I like to shake up a class with brand new product right before I teach it, because I figure my students want the latest and greatest new stuff. This is my new version of Priority Mail I'll be teaching at Pink Pineapple & ScrapBowl in February. This is a crazy class - in 2 hours we'll make 6 cards, 2 gift card holders, 4 tags & a purse mini album. Tons of left over goodies & lots of fun.


4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

It is such a shame that you are not coming to the UK show this Feb, I will miss meeting up with you, these fab classes and your bowl of great badges. Have fun teaching these they rock....

2:49 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

ummm, again...private class please? :)

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily - you sure you can't come visit..??? Lurved "playing" last year :) Juliex

12:56 PM  
Blogger cottagerca said...

Really like the bold black, white, red clean lines to this product.

ava
cottagerca

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home