Saturday, January 12, 2008

ETSY pick of the Week - PlanetMonkey

MONKEY HOUSE
So, I love sock monkeys. I had one as a little kid that I loved to death...but I had no idea they could look like this! PlanetMonkey's shop Monkey House makes the cutest sock monkeys I HAVE EVER SEEN! This is Sylvia. You gotta check out Madge - who has the glasses, curlers & a cigarette hanging off her lips. There's also a Frankenstein monkey - "Frank" and a "Lodge Night" monkey that are equally hilarious. She doesn't have a ton of styles, but they all have such character...that makes her my pick of the week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

LOL!! Thanks for my morning chuckle! Where do you find these great items...well, I know where you find them but there's just so many stores! Have a great Saturday!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Oh my gosh!!! They are so cute and funny!!! Thanks for the links!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger TriciaNae said...

kind of reminds me of those cute houseshoe/socks you got us for christmas!!!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home