Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Off to South Carolina...

Life is moving so fast!!! The last couple of days have just flown by! So much to do...we leave tomorrow for South Carolina to see Amy graduate from basic training. I feel like I haven't seen her in AGES, and on the other hand I can't believe it's gone so quickly. We'll get to take her to her next post so we'll have the weekend with her (so cool). I got my first letter from her last night - she wrote it on 9/2, but didn't have my mailing address until 10/11 (when my first letter arrived - I guess I'll she'll be getting forwarded mail for a while). Anyway - got to dash!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small world- I just stumbbled upon your site and "Off to SC" caught my eye. My daughter is in basic training in SC. Her best friend was one of yesterday's graduates!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Kandice said...

hope you guys have fun! i know you must be so proud of her! :)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home