Sunday, October 14, 2007

Heartfelt thanks to Orlando...

Just got back from Orlando from CKU & had such a wonderful time... Teaching is one of the favorite parts of my job and CKU is one of my favorite events. It always warms my heart to meet so many passionate scrapbookers and connect with so many new students. I've done a lot of CKU's by now (a lot...over 30 now, every event since 2002) and each time it renews my creativity & dedication to my hobby. Too often I fall into a routine of thinking of scrapbooking as "work" - thank you for reminding me, once again, that it is my passion and it can be really, really fun.

Thank you to all of you who attended & special thanks to my students there. I hope you keep up with my blog, keep in touch & to see you again in future classes.

For my spinning students - if you "got the fever" for game board spinners I thought I'd put a direct link to spinners here. Also if you were looking for my husband's site, ManHandled (the source of the zillion buttons I was wearing on my apron you can get there here. To to order Luxe papers, rub-ons, ribbons, transparencies or jotters click here for the Luxe website. To visit the Luxe blog & participate in our Thursday challenges for prizes click here. If you need to refer to color photos of the class projects I taught in Orlando you can reach my class gallery here. Please feel free to keep in touch - I have an email link in my sidebar. I keep a calendar in the sidebar with when I'll be teaching where & I still plan to launch a newsletter. There's a sign up button in my sidebar if you would like to add your name to my list.

Thank you again for a great weekend! Orlando rocks!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I had so much fun in your class. LOVED it :) The box is such a great thing...can't wait to burn a cd of my favorite tunes:
I need to make one for my sister and put in lullabies for her baby due in February..

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home