Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Happy anniversary...to us

Eight years ago today...my wedding day. I am so blessed that Matt is in my life. We're still like newleyweds, but it feels like we've been together forever. He is my rock. He makes me laugh out loud. He is the level head to balance out my creative chaos. I love him so much. I gathered up some of my favorite wedding pictures. Angie was supposed to be my matron of honor, but she was busy having a baby (excuses, excuses), so I had Terrie & my 3 junior bridesmaids. Can you believe those 3 rascals are Amy & Tammy (graduated last year) and little Meg. Time files...
















14 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary! What gorgeous photos.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Congrat!! Have a great evening!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Oh, and I recognized Meg and Amy, but couldn't figure out who Tammy was! Amazing how much they grow up!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Tammy is Matt's youngest sister...she graduated high school last spring.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em- Congrats! We hit 4 yrs. on Thursday. It is amazing how time goes by. Those pictures are wonderful! Have a great evening!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Friend!! Hope you get to do something special!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary! What a beautiful couple!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Wow- it seems like yesterday- I still feel bad that I wasn't able to make it- I guess Jake makes up for it. :-) Love you!!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Aw, Emily! Happy anniversary to you & Matt! Many, many wonderful years together!!!
MargieH in Chicago

8:21 PM  
Blogger TriciaNae said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Robin Beam said...

Emily: Congratulations to you and Matt! All the best and many more!

Inky Hugs,
Robin

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how quickly time passes? I hope you had a nice time celebrating!

8:26 AM  
Blogger scrappaleica said...

Emily, congrats!I love your black 7 white photos, they looked great!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home