Thursday, October 04, 2007

Button Mania in the house of Adams...

Matt & I have been on a kick to update our etsy shop, ManHandled. Meg got us going after she came up with great idea for a "Save Ferris set".

I designed 4 new sets of buttons, have posted 2 and will be posting another tomorrow and the next on Saturday. I collect Day of the Dead figurines, so these Festival of Bones buttons were a no-brainer & just in time for Halloween. Today I put up a set called "i LOVE nerds"...

When I was in my early 20s I was a waitress at Applebee's and yes, I had to cover myself in "flair" - it was no Chotsky's, but my obsession with buttons was born! It's such a blast to make our own!

3 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

Emily,

I love those day of the dead buttons!

Morris

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG-these are awesome!

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me a button...you know me...wink wink...

thanks girl for EVERYTHING. love you tons...you know it!!!!

I couldnt ask for a better friend.

TC

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home