Thursday, September 27, 2007

What have I been doing anyway???

OK, OK...here are some previews of classes I'll be teaching in 2008... Priority Mail is on the schedule a couple of times in the near future. Jen will be teaching it in Maryland & I'll be teaching it down in Waco November 3rd. But if you'd like to take all four of these in a weekend, come out to ScrapBowl in Washington DC in February. It's gonna be a great event - the other teachers are Donna Downey, Stacy Julian, Kristina Contes, Tia Bennet, Shimelle Laine, Margie Romney-Aslett. So, that's what's been keeping me so busy over here...











2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't wait for this event! It's going to be great.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You used my priority mail picture!
*blinding smile*

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home