Thursday, October 25, 2007

My happy place..





I've been at Luxe about four months now, but I really feel "at home" here. We've all been making an effort to give our offices a more personal touch and I've been having a lot of fun bringing up some things from home & getting a few new things to do up my space. It's hard to tell how soft the color is in the photos, but my walls are a mellow torchlight color {a Sherwin Williams color called Honeycomb} - they match so much and have a sunny, Tuscan glow. They're the same color as the walls in my studio at home.
I got the curtain rod idea from one of the blogs (Wendy Smedley? ScrapScene? I forget...it had a link to someone who had done this in their studio & I fell in love!) I have a curtain rod up in my scrap space at home, but I've been using it to hang my oversized sheets of paper on. I can't wait to switch it to displaying current projects!

I just wanted to share a glimpse of my space since it makes me so happy! {and since it's clean - lol!}

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

Well who wouldn't be happy in such a gorgeous space? I especially love the mirror ball and the stars paper!!!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

The mirror ball was a find at Target's Dollar Spot at back to school time for dorm decor. I love me some Target!!!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

LOVE the space! beats my boring gov't office with it's off-white walls any day. oh how i would love to work where i play...but the current gig isn't that bad either =)

8:03 AM  
Blogger just lisa said...

I just love your office, especially the curtain rod with the layouts hanging from it - GORGEOUS!!!!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home