Wednesday, July 04, 2007

All shopped out...

I hate shopping for clothes. I don't mind shopping in general, but trying on piece after piece wears me out - emotionally & physically.

My mom shopped once a year in single a marathon session, which I never understood until now. Go once - try on EVERYTHING and get what you like then try to put off shopping again for as long as possible...

This time shopping was a necessity. CHA is coming & with a new booth comes a new dress code. I also found some more upscale casual than my norm & since the sales were awesome I allowed myself some fun pieces. I still need a couple of things to be ready, but no more clothes. So I'm relieved....and completely worn out {no pun intended}.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

LOL! You and me both! But looks like you're all set. I'm not! OY! Can't wait to see ya! MargieH in Chicago

5:26 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the collage, can't wait to see the finds.

And have I mentioned that you ROCK for saving my butt on that project this week? Because you DO! I owe you BIG TIME.

12:35 AM  
Blogger MSJNT said...

Where did you shop at...Those look like mighty fine clothing you got.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home