Sunday, June 17, 2007

Straight from CKU to the hospital...

Not me, Matt. Matt threw his back out while I was in Anaheim - worse than I thought. On Saturday his brother took him to the doctor. On Sunday when I got home we went straight to the ER because the first round of drugs weren't working. The second round didn't work either - so today we ended up at the chiropractor. I take him back in the morning...I sure hope he gets some relief soon. He is in a lot of pain...bless his heart. I hate seeing him like this.

So much has happened & is happening, but all I can think about right now is getting him better. I think I'm still a little tired from the last two trips, but that's O.K. - they were worth it. To all my Anaheim students - you guys rocked! I loved meeting so many new friends & seeing so many familiar faces. Thank you all - you inspired me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey how's matt? drop me an email and let us know how things are!

Kim

9:47 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Poor Matt! Sending positive thoughts his way! Try and get some rest :0) Hugs, MargieH in Chicago

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home