Saturday, June 23, 2007

Going to ScrapBowl...

I know, I've been quiet this week...I've had a lot going on. Matt's back is a little better, but he's only able to work about 4 hours a day & is still in pain. Other than that, I've started something new {more later} and have had a serious case of the cleaning bug. One point of excitement, I have been invited to teach at ScrapBowl in Washington, D.C., February 15-17! I am excited to be in such good company - the other instructors will be: Stacy Julian, Kristina Contes, Donna Downey, Shimelle Laine & Margie Romney-Aslett.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Um....OMG!!!! This is where I live!!! I've been reading your blog for awhile now and a long time ago I asked you the questions about altering the clipboard!!!
A little excited that I might actually be able to take a class with you!
I just went to a scrapbook event this past weekend here. I posted pictures of the stuff I made on my blog.

7:06 AM  
Blogger M said...

sorry not my blog...two peas

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home