Sunday, June 10, 2007

Get some Sole...

The response to Soleful Art has been overwhelming, so we decided to launch it on Matt's Etsy shop before we take the time to get the website done & its own shop up & running. I wanted to give you a peek at the look for Soleful Art shop so I'm posting its header & avatar.

We've put up our first two pairs of shoes for sale. One is a pink floral in a size 7/8 and the other is a blue paisley pair size 9/10. They are covered in hand-drawn doodles. Meg & Amy did the pink ones and Meg did the blue ones. I have been so busy on the computer getting this set up I haven't done a pair yet, but not to worry...I will be joining the doodle squad very soon!!!!

We will be rolling out more doodled shoes, footware flair & doodled everyday housewares on ManHandled & soon on Soleful Art as well.

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home. This little piggy ate roast beef and this little piggy had none. And these little piggies got tatoos...it could happen. I have a shelf full of piggies that I have finally started to alter. Actually, Meg has done the first two. The one on the left is named "Lou" (short for Luau) since the flames are rising...the one on the right is the "tattooed dude" (which I adore). Meg has put these up on MegHandled (her division of Matt's Etsy shop) and they are seeking a good home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN stuff, Emily! I'm sure you'll do well with this!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

Oh Emily, I spotted these lovely shoes over at ScrapScene..........can't believe how gorgeous they are......and in my size......gee thanks.....LOL.
I wish you every success with your business.....luv Sandie

5:46 AM  
Blogger edith turk said...

Adorable!!! Sheer Creative Genius!!

:D

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home