Sunday, July 01, 2007

Under the weather...

It's been about four days now of feeling crumby. At first I attributed it to a sleepless night. Then I made an excuse about what I might have eaten. Yesterday I started feeling a little sorry for myself. And today - well, today I'm still in my pajamas. I missed church and I'm missing the choir concert I wanted to sing in tonight. I even broke down and asked my aunt to make me and bring me some homemade chicken noodle soup {she made it with stars - extra cool}.

There's no time to feel under par. I working on CHA booth samples while I'm feeling sorry for myself. wallow, wallow, wallow...OK, I feel better now. I just had to tell somebody.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yuck... that sucks that you had to miss the concert! Hope you feel better soon!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Happy Monday morning!!! It's a new day and a new week! Hope you're feeling much better, my friend!! Hugs to you!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! It's probably all that rain! You're water-logged!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Je@net said...

Hope you get well soon Emily!!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home