Saturday, June 23, 2007

Less is More...

I realized I needed to post after a call from my dad earlier this week. This is what he told me. "I've been reading your blog lately. And it's really boring."

I know. sorry.

If you have been reading my blog for any period of time, or if you know me, you know "something" is going on. "Normal" for me is talking a mile a minute, posting regularly and calling people back. Silence is not me.

So - less means more. Hang in there. All will be revealed soon. All is good.

In the meantime, know that I have been crazy busy getting ready for CHA, scrapbooking a lot, adding some new teaching dates to my calendar, making some changes to my sidebar, prepping updates for my website & taking care of Matt. Matt is much better but still in physical therapy, and still not able to be back at work full time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna hear it all!!!!!!! I see a late night in a hotel room chatting until 3 am coming my way! LOL! Miss you, Jane

10:22 AM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

So do I!!! LOL!!
I figured you and the gang were busy making magic for CHA! Can't wait to see ya! MargieH in Chicago
P.S. Glad to hear Matt is getting better :-)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home