Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Busted by the fuzz...

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I had to photo-document it. I had to. Let me preface this with the disclaimer that my mother-in-law is a do-gooder, law-abiding citizen, 99% of the time.

We were in the car with Elizabeth, when whoo-whoo we got pulled over by a Texas State Trooper. She was allegedly going 57 in a 50. At which point she argued that it really was 55, she was sure, because if it was 50, she would have been speeding on that road her "entire life" {wow, gutsy, that would not have been my choice of words to an officer of the law}. So, she didn't get a ticket, just a warning...but omg...we laughed SO hard I'm amazed we weren't asked to do a group sobriety test. Elizabeth's best friend, Kim, Tracy, Aunt Mary & I were all there to witness this moment. I was laughing too hard to take a focused picture & I was shooting over my shoulder to try to be "less conspicuous" {yeah, right}. Oh yeah, and we told everybody in the family. And I'm blogging about it. These are the moments that make life worth living...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just can't wait to see your journalling when this is scrapped Emily :lol: It was your duty to reocrd this on camera - you just know it!!!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home