Monday, May 21, 2007

on the verge of Something...

I remember seeing the Spanish film "Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown" back when I was a senior in high school (1989) when it came to the deliciously retro Inwood Theater (I went with my best friends right after we graduated from high school. We sat through an all day double header watching Gone With The Wind complete with intermissions after the foreign film. We ended up having dinner at Celebration...what a fantastic day! I digress...). I don't remember much past the subtitles, except for the title. I always liked the title - and the poster (great candidate for a scrap-lift, don't you think?). I am not on the verge of a nervous breakdown or anything even dramatic or breakdown-like, but when life comes at you at this pace...it kind of leaves you breathless. Tomorrow we leave for Tammy's graduation in New Braunfels. Next week off to Scrap-a-Ganza in the Netherlands. Then teaching at Crop, Paper, Scissors in Waco. Then off to Anaheim for CKU. I guess I'm on the verge of a whirlwind...crazy busy {as usual} & still loving it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Almodovar is a genius - and love his film posters. See you in Anaheim (can't believe how quickly that is approaching!)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home