Thursday, May 17, 2007

A little office drama...


Did-you-watch-the-office-tonight?????????? Oh, wow...I am so looking forward to next season. If you're an office fan, be sure to check out Dwight's blog & Creed's brand new blog (and oh, yes, I posted a comment). Oh & I just found "Office Solitaire" - awesome! And for those Grey's fans out there...excuse me...nooooooooooooo.........it was not supposed to end that way. Thank heavens for the 4400 about to start up or I wouldn't be able to get through the summer without something to get all wrapped up in!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Wow- the last seconds of the Office finale made my mouth drop!!! I so can't wait until next year!!!

Not a Grey's fan.....on at the same time as Supernatural- you need to watch it this summer! Dean is hot! :-)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home