Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We'll always have Cheetos...

Look at us {right} - that was taken the day I met Ginger in 2003. I always say she had me at "Cheeto". She mailed me a case of Cheetos after we met at CKU Nashville & we've kept in touch ever since. She is a phenomenal designer, teacher, business woman, mother and friend. I am glad I had the chance to work with her & love that we had the chance to create together. I am very happy for her & her new adventure. Friends - what can you do? You can't sit on them, so I guess she's really going to go. And I know we'll still talk all the time, but still I will miss her. But we'll always have Cheetos....

Can you believe the then & now {left - fall 2006} pictures? We're a regular couple of hotties...

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Great before & after shots! So sad to hear that Ginger is moving on but happy that F&W was smart to add her!!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for CHA-Chicago!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home