Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Graduate...

Well, it has arrived. My first IP online class. I created it to honor the two graduates in my family this month {Amy & Tammy} & to kick off the online class program, this first one is free! FREE!

There are downloadable instructions and a sheet of custom printables I designed on the Imagination Project website. If you want to purchase the kit to make the project it's only $10.90 and is available on their website as well. I even made a card that goes in it to explain to them how to fill it out and tells them how proud you are of them.

I wanted to create something that would turn into a keepsake of their senior year. I wanted to introduce them to scrapbooking in a non-threatening way. I wanted to make something that they could finish in one sitting. I wanted to make something black & white so you could add their high school colors & it could match anything. I wanted to create a more personal way to give a gift card. I wanted to show them that I saw them and valued them for the people they've become. And I wanted to share it with you.

If you know a graduate this year, take advantage of the class!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this rocks girl!!! love it!
teresa

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the papers from IP but your instructions and custom download do not work - it shows page not found? ANy ideas?

Great project am anxious to make one for my dtr who is graduating in 2 weeks.

jan

8:56 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Jan, I can email them to you. You can email me at emily@imaginationproject.com

3:47 PM  
Blogger Yellow Fence said...

This is such a beautiful album. Thanks for sharing!!!

Shannon

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home