Thursday, April 12, 2007

My advice to you...watch the video


I've been reading the class materials for Shimelle's When I Grow Up class & she included a link to this video. It made me realize this is kind of why I scrapbook. To preserve the past, hold onto the moments that I love & celebrate my story as it unfolds - the ups, the downs, the everyday. So that in the end, hopefully, I will be able to pass on my story to someone who will listen. And if not, I will have told my story for me, and that is reason enough.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily; That video is inspiring! Thank you for sharing. I loved it!

Shannon

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome video Em! TFS, Jane

1:53 PM  
Blogger TheAdorable said...

great video, so true !! thanks for sharing
Thea

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home