Monday, April 16, 2007

Just another Monday...

I made another wicked box this weekend - this time with some Blush by Basic Grey, Gin-X and Project Essentials. I finished it off with a silk flower, Ranger pink paint, some Bohemia rub-ons and a broken brooch I found at a garage sale. I wanted to show how different the altered box I would be teaching at CKU could look in totally different colors.

Not much going on, except getting ready to leave for Detroit. I added buttons to the sidebar so you can now shop online for my Circus Rose and Project Essentials products. Imagination Project has just launched their online store so go take a peek!

4 Comments:

Blogger scrappaleica said...

Emily, really love the box! great job. Have fun in detroit.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

cool box! if we take your class, does the fee include the supplies? or do we need to purchase the kit beforehand? thanks!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Everything's included when you take one of my classes...you'll need the basic tools - scissors, tape runner & paper cutter. Depending on the class sometimes you'll need a black or brown ink pad, a black (and sometimes white) pen), a standard hole punch or a paper piercer. Looking forward to seeing you in class!

and hi leica!!!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

...and always a sander - sanding black, sand paper, whatever. I'm currently in love with using emery boards.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home