Sunday, March 11, 2007

Cork Board Creation...

I've been having fun over here. I was asked to do some pieces for a charity auction at CKU Detroit for Autism Speaks in honor of Ali's son, Simon. I actually have a nephew with a form of autism, so I jumped on the chance to help such a worthy cause.

I wanted to do pieces that would be fun to hang in your scrap room. This 11x17 cork board will also come with a set of red & black push pins. I did it up with Gin-X's star and alphabet coasters and coasters & paper from my new Playlist Line.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should try spray painting a cork board black.. it looks really cute!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Cool idea! tfs...I have a few more corkboards lying around for later. hmmmmmmm...

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, and great cause :)

kim

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home