Thursday, March 08, 2007

Crafting turn-ons...

I met the Art Girls while I was in the UK & unfortunately I wasn't able to sit in on a class with them. I was fascinated by their little art dolls while I was there, but found their site last night, and ohmygoodness, I'm in trouble. This little girlie on the right is one of theirs made with their fab, whimsical charms and wool felt. If you haven't looked at their stuff before, take a gander & use your imagination!

I also met Leandra from Paper Artsy & had the time to sit in on one of her sessions. Another love at first sight moment with their unmounted stamps (see sample at left).
These companies make me seriously craft happy. I guess it's not so strange...but when I design papers I tend to go cleaner, because I see past that to how I want to alter them, deep down I'm an altered artist at heart.
Who are your favorites? What kind of supplies make you smile?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are cool! I love Basic Grey & Anna Griffin. And purple onion stamps. And ribbon. Lots of ribbon. Lots and lots of ribbon.
- Janna from Atlanta

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New lenses :-)

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Hambly Studios, Tinkering Ink, Magistical Memories & all my stamps & inks!!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home