Friday, March 09, 2007

Hot Potato Friday...

Today is Hot Potato Friday...as is every Friday if you subscribe to Polka Dot Potato's newsletter. They run "hot potatoes" - a one day sale every week! I may be a little biased {this is Ashley & Ben's new venture}, but this sure is one rockin' digital site. I go looking around there every Friday morning when my newsletter comes.

Personally I haven't caught the digital bug, but the art over there is inspirational. I do however like all the digi brushes that you can add to your pictures before you print them - it's virtually like stamping. Ash has done some cool video tutorials on there too.

Today's art is a couple of "new finds" for me today. The punk set is by one of my all time favorites there, Bad Candy and the vintage look is actually one of the hot potatoes from the CraftyGirls.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Pete's sake Emily! Are you trying to kill me? I love this-off to sign up for that newletter. Thanks, Jane

9:13 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

You're so cool, Em! Thanks!!!

-Ashley

10:40 PM  
Blogger Tanya Nichols said...

Emily...thanks for the nod my way! Love the chalkboards and um Ashley says you are quuuiiittteee the character hehehe....

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home