Saturday, March 03, 2007

and the winner is TAKE TWO...

So sad, winner number one never claimed her prize. I took the post down so she won't be sad later. The deadline I posted to claim it came & went, so that means I had to pick a new winner this morning. I'm giving the new winner UNTIL NOON MONDAY to email me her shipping address or I'm going to draw again...ladies (and Devin) your odds are getting better every minute!

So, congratulations
JAMIE H from ALVIN TX
You are the big winner!!!!!

email your address to emily@emilyadamsonfire.com to claim your prize!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JustDevin said...

You're telling me I'm the ONLY person with a Y chromosome reading this blog? I have no idea how to take this...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

Congrats to the 2nd winner!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Dev, you're not the only "Y" reading, just the only one trying to win the art supplies!

:)

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie H--Alvin, TX

Oh, my gosh! I am so doing the happy dance! You have no idea how much winning this stuff means! Totally awesome!!! Thanks a million!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home