Wednesday, March 07, 2007

for ScrapaGoGo...

When I was in the UK, Lorraine from ScrapaGoGo asked me to create a piece for a charity auction they will be doing in conjunction with one of their upcoming kits.

The theme will be black, white & red and they wanted one of my altered clipboard calendars. I built the piece on a regular office clipboard and covered it with the white looseleaf ledger and black great grid from Project Essentials, and added punk polka dot from Circus Rose. I also used red silk flowers, Gin-X, Circus Rose & Project Essentials jumbles, Project Essentials cardstock date stickers, Gin-X coaster rings and doodle rub-ons, Wordsworth & Lil Davis rub-ons, 7Gypsies printed gaffer tape, Ranger paint daubers in black & white, ribbons and MAMBI bling.

I'm really into black, white & red right now -so this was extra fun for me. I'm really thrilled to have been asked to participate & best of luck on the fund-raising!
Lorraine, if you're reading this, hope you like it & it's starting the first leg of it's journey to you today!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading it!! I am crying with delight Emily:)
LX

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home