Monday, February 19, 2007

Vote here...

OK, all you, no-posters out there. I know you're out there. I met John & Amy from Lasting Impresstions {actually Amy's from there, he's "just" her husband - they're working the booth with us at the trade show} and I was slapped with a flashback to the Last Starfighter in 1984. One of the great campy scifi movies of the 80's. I think maybe John was 2 when it came out...geesh. So VOTE. Do you see the resemblance? Did you see the movie? Do you miss me? Just leave a comment!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll comment. Yes, he does look like a double. Glad to hear you are having fun, trying new stuff and in general staying up too late like you are supposed to do when you travel!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so crazy - what a double! I loved that movie!!!! how did you remember it?

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You crack me up! I think you found a double!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

ohmigosh!!! He looks like him!!! I totally miss you, girl!!! I am sooooo jealous!!!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Becks said...

I am voting for JOHN - LSF from LI

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home