Monday, February 19, 2007

Catching up in the UK...

Nothing too crazy to report here. Yesterday {the first day of the show}, we didn't get a wake up call, so the day started out kind of rushed. We're splitting our time between two of our distributors booths, ScrapGenie & ScrapbookMate. We're in there with several other manufacturers & it's fun to catch up with old friends & make new ones.

Last night Janice & I went to BaraJees for dinner {Indian}. Our hotel has free DVDs so we've stayed up & had movie night every night since we got acclimated. So far we've watched Notting Hill, The Wedding Date & How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. I so love our hotel. It's a bit of a bummer we're checking out in the morning.

Tonight we had Tapas with Amy & John. They're a really fun couple and it was nice to relax & hang out with people. Brave souls, they have a car. We rode with them back to our hotel. Brave, brave, brave drivers. I prayed a lot. Not necessarily their fault {honestly, not at all their fault}, I'm still having those moments when I'm praying in the cabs because I'm sure we're careening into certain death down the wrong side of the road.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great time!
I would love to go to England someday, so keep posting so I can live vicariously through you!
You are doing a great job of making it look so fabulous!
B-

6:27 PM  
Blogger Tracie H said...

Hi Emily.....just popped by to say it was a pleasure to meet you IRL....I enjoyed the time I spent chatting with you on the SG stand. Enjoy the rest of your stay in the UK.
Tx

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home