Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another day, another restaurant...

The show is over...always a good feeling. I will miss the people I've been hanging out with. A special hello to all the Brits from the ScrapbookGenie booth & the Dutch gals from ScrapBook Mate!

We caught the 5 o'clock train back into London & are staying in Notting Hill at Janice's friend's flat tonight. We had Lebanese tonight & ate outside {which was great in this weather - there were heaters up}. This cute area is St. Christopher's Place & is full of fun cafes & great window shopping.

Tomorrow is a free day & I think we're going to get in some sightseeing before we travel into Chelmsford tomorrow afternoon for teaching on Thursday.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did a make and take with you yesterday, really enjoyed it thanks. i was with the mad woman you gave loads of badges to. hope you enjoy your stay here, have fun.
cheryl

3:41 AM  
Blogger scrappinglib said...

Going to Chelmsford tomorrow?! So am I! Actually, I'm going to Chelmsford, Massachusetts. But the Mayor of your Chelmsford came to visit our Chelmsford in 2005 for our town's 350th anniv. I'm a librarian at the public library, and you'd be surprised how many people email us thinking we're the Chelmsford in England. Have fun, and tell the mayor hello.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I can't believe you are in Notting Hill- so, so jealous! If you catch a glimpse of one of those Brits I love, take a great picture for me! Love ya, sis!!!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Debs said...

Hi Emily
We met on Scrapgenie stand although with all the people you met you'll hardly remember me LOL. I did however complete your make and take and thoroughly enjoyed doing it too Thank you.
Hope you have a fabulous time for the rest of your stay here in the UK and a safe journey home.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Beckie said...

Hello! Great to meet you in the hussle and bustle of the SG stand, only wish I had more time to have done the wee tag book ... but I am wearing your badges with pride!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

jealous...come home.

Ashley

11:08 PM  
Blogger shimelle said...

oh goodness darling. i am a dork.
i live 20 minutes from chelmsford.
see? dork. dork. dork.
hope you have a lovely week! :)

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya
Just checking out your blog after meeting you at weekend in oxford. Sat on the front table for your class.Love the book and it was so nice to meet you. Safe trip home
julie x

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home