Tuesday, January 23, 2007

In my spare time...

That's my joke - "in my spare time"...I never seem to have spare time, so if you're one of those people who thinks I look tired all the time, you're probably right, because when there's something I want to do I just make time - even if it's in the middle of the night!

I had the opportunity to work on a new book that's being released at CHA by Design Originals. Five of us contributed the writing, techniques and layouts - it was really fun. I met Suzanne, the publisher of Design Originals through Ashley and it so happened that when I met her I was working on a stack of cards for my 20/20 Christmas card class which was a kind of an exercise in freestyle. Well, I guess she took notice, because she called me about a week later with the opportunity to contribute to Oodles of Doodles. I ended up writing 3 pages & doing 10 projects in it. I have had a chance to preview the book & really like it - it's perfect if you want a way to jumpstart your creative process.

So after you come see me, Circus Rose, Project Essentials & everything IP has to offer in 2273, head over to Design Originals in 2736 & order your copies of Oodles of Doodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home