Sunday, January 21, 2007

Got gear???

Due to sleeping in unbelievabably late this morning, I am still up. I have been working in CHA stuff all day, but arond 10PM I decided to take a break & upload a Cafe Press store. There's not much in there yet - but I've been wanting to do these confessional shirts for a while. They make me laugh. I also have a scrap stalker tote bag so you can carry your favorite stalking suppiles - handmade autograph book, 10 colors of sharpies, decorated chocolates & whatever else you might need on the hunt. I still get ridiculously starstruck with my "scrap idols", so this is as much for me as it might be for you...because, when it gets right down to it, there's probably at least one designer out there who inspires your inner stalker...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...too cute!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the t-shirts.

Just a suggestion....why not add your blog link to the back of the shirts?

Hope you're having a great CHA!
Izzy

9:25 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Love this! I am *such* a stalker... and you are one of my stalkees! ;)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home