Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow day???

What is this white stuff???? Yesterday we were at 80 degrees. Today our high was 36. We broke a record. Now it's "plunging" into the low 20's with a wind chill in the teens. I live in Texas dad-gummit! I didn't sign up for this! It's pretty coming out of the air, though. That's the accumulation on my porch rail {I didn't venture too far out today}.

I have so much to do before I leave town Saturday morning I had a bit of a breakdown tonight. Maybe it was hormones. I don't know. Anyway, I had a good cry. Matt stepped up to the plate & took over dinner. He sat me down with a glass of wine and made me a mushroom & provolone burger with fries. Yum. Why is it that food tastes better when you don't have to do the work?

OK -I couldn't resist giving you a sneak peek. I'm working on several layouts for publication so I can't show you the whole thing...but I "cut" a little square out of a scan from today to share. There's a lot of pen work going on over here...

Well, I've been making so many of these clipboard calendars I've decided to turn one into a private class. I made this with Gin-X's Time of Your Life line - I just love the colors. I'm thinking of incorporating a second calendar project and calling the class Time After Time. Or maybe just call it I'm a Calendar Girl...

Big thanks to ScrapScene who wrote up the launch of my website! Thank you Angie!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Em... come on. Yes you live Texas, thus the ol saying, "If you don't like the weather, stick around a minute, I guarantee it WILL change" sorry couldn't resist

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

wow, love those calendars!! I wanna make some.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

Good for you! Loving the new stuff... and thanks for the templates! I'll let you know what I come up with! :) Call me when you're back so I can send you some Digi/Traditional Goodies!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home