Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rockin' SAT scores!!!

2270!!!! My cousin Amy got a 2270 {out of 2400} on her SAT's and we are SO PROUD!!! She was in the top 99% in the reading & writing and the top 89th% math. Amy is thinking about majoring in voice and singing opera as a soprano. A few weeks ago she placed first in the regional choir pre-auditions and in the top ten of the second round. That gives me an idea...I'll tape them singing for you some time...

Amy was born when I graduated from high school {when my scores were 1140/1600 -99% in reading & writing and 32% in math - oopsie}. I can't believe she's a senior now...I can't believe I've been out of high school 18 years...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your having fun at 911. miss ya girlie...talk soon. T

PS Your blog rocks!!!!!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home