Saturday, October 28, 2006

Catching up from Utah...

Well, I'm taking the day "off". No work. No creating. No cleaning. No grocery shopping. Matt's in Bonham at his uncle's. All I've done today is solve the power cord problem {or rather do what my dad told me to to solve the problem} and read A State of Fear {totally awesome M Crichton book - so far 350+ pages in today}. I went to Pei Wei & got Pad Thai with chicken and added tofu. It's been a good day.

I have pictures from the trip: The window pane shot on the right is out the window of the La Quinta in Orem - I love the scenery in Utah, it's so beautiful it's a little unreal. On the left {the dark cloudy one} is the next morning...8:30 AM...scary dark outside. Those were snow clouds in the mountains - that was the 20 degree drop they were talking about. The idyllic mountain shot {2nd on right} is outside the CK offices in Bluffdale. The sun was starting to set & the mountains got kind of rosy...pretty. The Primedia building houses the offices for CK, Simple Scrapbooks & Paper Crafts. I don't know why I was expecting it to be tall. I didn't remember to have anyone take pictures of me filming...how lame is that? I will have some more pics when I get Ashley's pictures in - fun stuff like the cameras & production guys. I'll post more of those later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home