Monday, October 30, 2006

The AWESOME NEWS...


with ginger
Originally uploaded by emilykhadams.
I HAVE A JOB!!! I officially accepted a position with Imagination Project this morning. I am their new Education Director - I've already started. If you know me, you probably assumed I'd land with Ginger by my side...and you were right - but I couldn't say anything about this 'til today. I'm so happy to be working for a company I really believe in!!! Morris & Janice, thank you for the opportunity! Ginger, Laura & Barb - I'm so excited to be working with all of you!

I decided to resign from the IP design team...I can only do so much and my new job will keep me quite busy. It's been an honor working with such talented women {& Sam}. I cherish the friendships I have built there and will continue to be inspired by their work...if you haven't taken a look lately, this is one of the biggest & best teams in the industry! - check them out!

13 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHhhhhh!! So excited for you, Emily!!! LOVE Ginger...she's so funny! Had a blast with her and "the team" @ CHA-Chicago talking about "war" stories (aka child labor! HA!)! Can't wait to see what you'll be coming up with in the next few months! Congratulations, my friend!!! MargieH in Chicago

5:06 PM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

congrats emily! great news!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! IP is lucky to have you!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

CONGRATS EM!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
Congrats girl!!!! Glad you have a job and IP are some of the nicest girls around. I can't wait to see the stuff you are creating. TTYS
Michelle O

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool..employment and lower stress is good :)

kim

8:08 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! This is MOST awesome news! You're going to ROCK the IP Education program!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily!!!!!!!!!! At least you will still be around IP!!!! I'll miss you from the dt part though!! :)

hugs!!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Wahoo! So glad things are all working out! :) It's just so awesome and such a perfect fit!!!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, emily!

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Em!!! Way to go. Look forward to seeing you in action again. ~ Hugs Amy H.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Em!!!!!!!!!!!!! COngratulations! Hugs! Jane

8:37 AM  
Blogger Kandice said...

Finally!!! I'm so excited for you Emily! You're going to LOVE this job... Keep me posted!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home