Saturday, October 28, 2006

Social stuff...

We did have the time to visit Teresa's house while we were in Utah. We just hung out & caught up - I love her - she's so down to earth & grounded. I really respect her as an artist, a person & a mother. It was neat to see her in her home environment.

After the marathon trip home yesterday, we headed over to Matt's sister Tracy's house for what I thought was an impromptu family gathering for her birthday - and we walked into a Halloween party in full swing! The kids were precious, but I was too dazed to remember to take pictures. What I took were some of the late night pictures after the kids left & our nieces changed back into regular clothes - we just stayed for some extra family time. My favorite costume? Our niece Amy with a baby doll strapped to her butt saying "look - I'm a baby-sitter" and plopping onto a chair - it was pretty funny. We stayed & visited past midnight...The kids wanted to show their Uncle Matt a trick they learned to test their lung capacity and had an impromptu bubble blow-off. Next thing we know we look over at Haley who was sitting there talking to us & she's passed out on the table, too tired to stay in the conversation {bless her heart} with the cat climbing over her as if she's just conquered her - pretty darling stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time. Dana

8:03 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

Hey Em! I haven't had a chance to comment in ages! I hope all is well w/you & your fam. Have a great week...and Happy Halloween! (PS are you still teaching the Christmas class at PDP soon? is that a digi class?)

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home