Monday, October 23, 2006

too funny...

Sometimes I don't open forward emails right away...to be honest, sometimes I don't open them at all...but today, boy am I glad I did.

Virginia directed me to a fab sight called KnockKnock and I have been chuckling through it for the last few minutes. Need some slang flashcards? Want a notecard with the super happy pill picture on the front and a sentiment of "go take a pill" on the inside? How about a spinner that's called a compass for losers {brainstorming ideas of where you might have put down your junk that you're looking for}? Go take a look, it's clever stuff! Thanks Ginny - you really picked a winner!

3 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

Well, it wasn't me that found the site! I saw it on Ali Edwards' blog and thought you might like it!
Virg

10:53 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Sizemore said...

I love that site - one of my local frou frou stores carries the whole line. I have the Therapy flashcards - they are a riot!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw this site to Em! How awesome! Jane

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home