Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm in the "Clique"...

OK, this was a great way to start my day...I was watching CliqueTV this morning & there I was {only for a brief second} in Lisa B's day-to-day. I'm in a blue sweater with my hair up on the set filming my Extreme Altered Coasters class for CKU Home Study {which should go live later today?}. It's after the interview, after the magazine covers, then blip - there I am. They shot a little Q & A on what I was filming, but I wasn't really expecting to make "the cut" into her busy day. If you're not already watching CliqueTV...go watch it!!!! Warning: it's highly addictive

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw you!
Hey, this is Karen. I met you, Ashley and your two aggie friends at lunch yesterday.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the clique video!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home