Sunday, November 05, 2006

Working on the "home office"...

This is my first experience of truly & totally working from home. I'm realizing that I lacked a few major office necessities and am re-jumbling my room to accommodate them. Like I didn't have a printer or a fax. That's a real problem. So I consulted my dad {who knows all when it comes to technology} and he pointed me to this sweet {on sale} all-in-one by HP. It prints, faxes, copies and scans - I'm in business!

My paper trays are on the floor right now as are some of my other things - I'm going to try to reshuffle some more tonight, but I don't want to stay up too late. I'm still kind of wound up from watching Desperate Housewives - were you tense? I was tense. I even cried.

Another addition was an awesome oversized clock{Target clearance: $7.38!}. I had no clock in my room & when I'm creating samples & projects I loose track of time since the computer's off. The yellow of her hair & of the printing is the exact color of my walls {torchlight & honeycomb} - it's a whimsical fit for my funky studio. It's a mess in here right now, but I know it's just half-way to fabulous...anyway - back to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

I'm so glad I am not the only one who cried! My daughter was having a fit.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home