Friday, September 08, 2006

BIG WINNERS!!!!

Oopsie...went to hit "ENTER" with my winner list & my wireless hic-cupped, so we're back now...

Oh my goodness. The response was OVERWHELMING... In the last three days I've had over 1,000 visitors to my blog and over 400 sign-ups for my newsletter. wow. wow.
thank you.
I am blown away.

OK - so I'm so excited, I dug deep and picked TEN winners instead of FIVE!!!!!

The lucky devils are: Kim F, Melissa A, Lisa V, Amy B, Donna M, Dawn G, "Tiny", Kellie B, Courtney W & Beverly G!!!

If you won please email me if you haven't recieved my email yet. Thanks again to all of you who joined my mailing list, my newsletters will start rolling soon...I will be running more giveaways based on the list so stay tuned! Viva la 2Peas!!! Thanks again!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

EMily, if you could spare just one more.. pick me pick me! I was really hoping to win this, it woulda been perfect for a cali trip we took this past May... let me know.. hugs,
and congrats to the 10 who u picked.. remember, if u have just one more...
email me..

3:56 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats to the 10 winners esp. my buddy, MelissaA!! Thanks for being so generous, Emily!!!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may want to revise your post. I don't think it's a very good idea to post people's first and last name on a public site.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

anon - thanks for the heads up. I'm sorry I didn't realize that in the first place. I fixed it.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Kandice said...

congrats to all the winners!!! this is a great idea emily! hope you're having a good week!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home